Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, and it is not submitted in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Authors must ensure the originallity of their article.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The references and format are according to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (presented bellow).
- The uploaded documents ensure a Blind Review.
- The abstract is structured according to the Author Guidelines, with the following sections: Goal; Design / Methodology / Approach; Results; Limitations of the investigation; Practical implications; Originality / Value.
- All the Illustrations (Figures, Graphs, etc.) are editable.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors must have a written permission from any third-party materials used in the article, such as figures and graphics. The permission must explicitly allow authors to use the materials. The permission should be submitted with the article, as a supplementary file.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after BJO&PM publishes it (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal, although they will appear in the publihed papers and be available in the journal site.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.